Saturday, October 4, 2008

My dears in the woods


Parker is officially a big boy! He went to the deer woods for the first time today with Papaw and Daddy. He was very concerned for me and tried to assure me the he would be home soon. He asked daddy if there was enough room so I could go. But I assured him deer camp was for boys only! This made his day....that and his new work boots. He was so excited to wear work boots to clean up the deer stand. He let me know that, "we aren't gonna shoot'em this time, Mommy." Ugh....not looking forward to my son (at any age) and live ammunition. I was not raised around guns or hunting so all this I must leave and trust to my dear deer hunting husband. It still scares the crud out of me. I know....boys are 'Wild At Heart'...read it moms of boys.

No comments: