Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Buddies








I had to make note that a prayer request has been answered. Tate is doing well. One of Parker's closest buddies had open heart surgery yesterday. Scary thought for anyone but to hard to comprehend as a mom. Please keep him and his mommy and daddy in your prayers. We love this little boy and want him back to normal as soon as possible. We have memories to make! As Parker so wisely prayed..."Thank you God for Tate. Thank you God for doctors. Thank you God for Hospitals." AMEN!


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks Parker, Tate loves you very much. He is looking forward to coming home and playing soon.

Amy said...

AMEN!!
The pictures are adorable - both boys are blessed to have each other. :)

We are following Tate on Ashley's blog and praying for him often!

Amy said...

Ha! I had to come back just to see the pic of the boys and the zoo ants. That's great, lol!

Mandy Kimery said...

Hey, Ellen posted a comment to my blog, but I can't comment back because I have not been 'invited' to her blog. Can you ask her to send me an invite....mandy_kimery@yahoo.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.