Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hide and no seek...

Today we got the play dough out. Sometimes I feel bad for Parker because Maggie is too young to know how to play with a lot of fun things so she ends up messing up his creation or stealing the tools. I guess those are the things that build the older siblings character. This is Maggie with the play dough roller hiding from me. Every time I called her name like I was looking for her she looked down a little further and leaned in the closet a little more. It was so funny. As soon as she saw I had a camera she turned around and cheesed for the camera.
Parker made me a cake! I just love play dough cake!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I've had fun over the last few weeks/months watching as Alan has gradually moved from baby-stuff to actually being able to PLAY with Dale, and what Dale is playing.

Isn't it amazing how many playdough creations moms 'eat' over the course of raising their kids!?

Jordan Malone said...

Oh my! I laughed out loud when reading this! I can just see Maggie hiding in the closet and that cute face! Parker sure looks like he is having fun with the play dough!

Allyson Petty said...

Too funny!!!!!!!! I linked you to my blog...

Adrienne said...

That first picture of Mags makes her look so old! I cannot believe she is so grown up!

Cole Family said...

Hey fellow Cole! Just thought I would let you know that I blog too! I will add you to mine so I can keep in touch with you...that is if you don't mind!

Adrienne said...

Check my blog! I have an award for you! oh and someone needs to update their blog!!