Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kites and an award

It has been so long since I posted and I really have no excuse. We had a really windy day recently and I had promised Parker that we would fly kites as soon as it was warmer and windy. I am pretty big on the nap schedule thing but after school and lunch we decided we couldn't wait till nap was over. The weather around here is so unpredictable you just gotta go with it. Parker did great. It was so windy that I really didn't have to help all that much. Which was a good thing since it was one of those days that the mail man wanted to talk and the Jahovah witnesses did too. Ha. They have been after me since college I swear! As usual Mags was content doing her own thing...pulling around a wagon collecting nuts and random pieces of mulch...basic 21 month old projects. She did take a seat to be Parker's cheerleader. It is days like these that make me wonder why I am so blessed. Gotta love that belly!


I think the only reason he wasn't upset here was because he knew I could reach it.




And...

I recieved an award!


Adrienne sent me this award. Not sure I deserve this one because my attitude not always lemony fresh! But I love her for it anyway! Thanks. I do have gratitude to my God. I know everything that is good in my life is from Him!

Here are the rules:



1. Put the logo on your blog.


2. Nominate 8 other blogs which show great attitude and or gratititude.


3. Link to the nominees.


4. Let them know by leaving them a comment.


5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your reward.

I nominate:

Amy
Jordan
Ashley
Mandy

3 comments:

Mandy Kimery said...

Hey, thanks for the award. Blaine's birthday is March 7. I can't believe he's already 1! Todd is judging a science fair at UALR, so I'm going to be in little rock saturday with nothing to do. Do you have plans?

Amy said...

Thanks so much for the award! Hopefully I can get it posted soon. Did you guys get any snow this weekend?

Jordan Malone said...

Thanks! That really means alot! How do I put links of the people I nominate in my post? You might have to help me a bit!