Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tagged....two weeks ago

I told Adri I would do this like two weeks ago...did I mention I am behind? This will be so hard because I am so normal and all....ha

Tag, You're It!Here are the rules:Link to the person who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the six blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I hate pee. Okay that is not that weird I know most people don't like it or anything but I really think it is disgusting. Pee in the toilet ugh...the really full overnight pee diaper ugh ugh.....hearing someone pee ugh ugh ugh.....

2. I have absolutely no routines...that I can think of.

3. If I could have a job decorating Christmas trees my life would be complete. LOL

4. I am not good in reverse. If you don't believe me check out the bumper and sides of my van.

5. I could live without cell phones...I did it for a long time.

6. A fun date for me is going to eat and to Sam's to look around. That has to mean that Jer and I are meant to be because who does that? (except really old people)

I wrote those in like five minutes. Adri said she had to ask her husband. What is that saying?

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

You hate pee? I did not know that! I can think of several other body fluids I think are grosser! The lack of routines comment made me laugh! How did we ever get to be such good friends. I do think I've chilled out in my old age some...and since my mom has lived here.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha...Nat do you remember "Pee stinks!!"? I thought of that when you announced that you don't like pee. I love you and your pee hating. Hope I get to see you in the near future. That would be swell.