Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What a weekend


This past weekend was what I have been looking forward to for a long time. Just my two best girls and no kiddos to drag around. We shopped and ate and ate and ate and shopped. We registered Adrienne at Target and was so impressed with all the new things that came out in the last couple of years. It seems a lot of manufacturers read my mind about the things that were wrong with their products. Adrienne was pretty laid back and basically got whatever Kristen and I recommended. FUN! I love bossing! Then we went shopping and I found a ton of stuff. Doesn't that always happen when you don't have money to spend? I found a great sweater and Banana and remembered why I love that place. It seems like I never go into real stores since kids and I am not sure why not. All in all it was a great time and I could have stayed longer if motherhood guilt didn't kick it. Ha. I love my girls! To bad we don't have any pics so I will just post the best one of us from last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course im a big ole girl in that pic, but i love it. cant believe we didnt take a camera! so many stinkin pictures of our kids and none of us! let me know when you want to go get your jeans! we can do a mini shopping trip in the rock.