Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big gol Pannys!


Maggie has become infatuated with the potty lately. She pee-peed in the potty a few mornings in a row. Since we are stuck inside with bad weather I decided we would try out our new panties. I was convinced (still am) that little boy underwear is the cutest thing ever but Maggie in panties is almost a tie.


The title of this entry comes from my niece Anna. When she was learning to talk my mom kept Parker and her while I was still working. My mom was folding laundry which included her underwear. Anna kept saying what my mom thought was "Big Ole Panties!" My sister laughed when mom told her what Anna said. Then figured out she was saying "Big girl panties!" Too funny!


Update: in the less then ten minutes from her initial visit to the potty, my taking the picture, and starting this post....a puddle on the floor and a very confused 20 month old. Oh well she only has three pair. This potty training session will go by quickly!

2 comments:

Amy said...

HAHAHA! "Big ole panties"... that is the funniest thing I have heard all day! :)

Alan has shown interest here and there, but we haven't started full-out potty training yet. I am thinking of doing the "potty candy" thing. What worked for you with Parker?

Anonymous said...

my goodness.....that is the cutest picture of ms maggie....haha... made me smile just looking at it!! i miss you too! why don't we get together more often! ha. lets do a lunch date friday? is that good with you?? im thinking bible study will be canceled tomorrow. i really like that book.