Monday, August 11, 2008

Mediocre... again

We had bunko tonight and once again I didn't win. I always fall right in the middle. Thats okay it was really a great time and I ate till I was stuffed. I guess I felt like I deserved it since I went for a weigh in today and am down 19 pounds! Whoohoo! I don't have much to say...although....drum roll please...you can see my menu once again!

Monday
Sloppy joes and tots (yuck, I ate at bunco)
Tuesday
Chicken casserole, cheesy potatoes (Parker wanted them with sloppy joes) something green
Wednesday
This new chicken pasta thing I got...another something green
Thursday
enchaladas and rice
Friday
Payday...out!


Also...remember a few weeks ago when I listed all the projects for the house...well yeah bunco is at my house next month. You WILL be seeing progress. I hate to follow Tanya's house. It was amazing....not cookie cutter out of a magizine amazing. Warm and homey and the view... I thought I was content. I am....I love my home but wow! It was perfect for me. Still...a nice home isn't worth going back to work for. I have more than I need.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

You know, Saturday, I noticed you looked much thinner, but never got around to mentioning it. I shoulda just blurted it out mid-conversation. Ur grandma looks the same since high school. (our HS years, not necessarily hers).