Wednesday, August 6, 2008

okay I am going to get on the ball....really. I started this morning after reading in Exodus (those laws....I have many questions but not the time nor the place.) I started with the floors. My house was built in 1970. Somewhere along the way someone put parquae (sp?) wood floors down which I am most thankful floor. I have come to the conclusion that whatever floors people have are those they claim are hardest to clean. Well, mine are! Not really though! I have found the trick! No MOP! I hate mops for many disgusting reasons but there is no reason why you cant take 20 minutes with a rag and floor cleaner and scrub the floor. I mean get next to baseboards. As I was doing this I thought how many women have doen this in the past. I sorta had abonding moment with all my fellow homemakers of the past. Last night after reading a few blogs I enjoy I decided (once again) we are away from the home way too much. I got my binder which I have worked on a little here and there began with menu planning. When the family was on a strict budget I did this religiously. I have fallen away and plan to plan better. Once again me and the kiddos have moved into exist mode. We are always busy but never really accomplishing much. The last two weeks have been devoted to Bible School which is important but I am glad to get back to a routine. I am going to make a better effort to be home more. HOME =PRODUCTIVITY for me anyway. Thats all... oh my menu you ask....
Monday: Meatloaf, potatos, corn
Tuesday: LARRYS!
Wednesday: fish sticks pastaroni, green beans
Thursday: Chicken casserole, baked sweet potatos, green beans
Friday: Tacos, dip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, i gave up mopping my kitchen a long time ago....a rag and hot water/bleach does the best job anyway......have you ever visited the website...pandora.com? its streaming radio....you put in an artist you like and it streams their music and others like them. i have been listening to it everyday rather than having the tv on in the background. i use the hillsong united stream....soooo good.