Sunday, August 3, 2008

the sunday funnies

Parker went to his new Sunday school class today. YEA! Real Sunday school not just a floating optional person in the room. He came home saying, "we talked about Samuel and how he was a baby but grew up and him mommy made him a coat and supper. (This evening I found the little lesson sheet and sure enough it says he was a baby and grew up and his mom made him a coat. "I guess he just assumed she made him supper too.)

As we drove to Mamaw and Papas today Parker pointed out a "beanstalk." He did however inform us that there was no giant.

While making brownies he took the box and announced, "we need two eggs." How did he know? There is a picture of two eggs on the box...never noticed.

As Brett left the driveway Parker says, "Bye shuug!" (just like Mamaw does)

I love that little boy with all my heart.

Maggie....my beautiful Mags. She was promoted out of the nursery. I thought I was going to cry and would have if I wasn't in such a hurry. She did well...no crying! I just want to say she is too precious. She is walking all over the place. It will be too soon I am afraid and look forward to at the same time that she will be saying funny little things. I love that little girl with all my heart.

No comments: