Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend update part two








We also went to the cutest birthday party. It was a cowboy themed party and Aden's mom had a petting zoo. The weather was next to perfect and the kid's loved it. Parker especially loved feeding the goats and the pony....and the pinata. Maggie loved going in and out of the goat pen. She would get down really close to them and just tell them all about it. If you haven't heard Maggie "talk" you are really missing out. We have probably been to 15 birthday parties in the past couple of monthes but this one was my favorite.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I have had the craziest week ever! So I'm sitting here getting a pedicure and this massage chair is shaking the bajeebers out of Jonah. I bet that looks nice to the on lookers in the mall doing their school shopping! I have 2 appts on the saturday of labor day, one at 10 and one at 2! I would be done by 3. Maybe y'all could just leave mid afternoon sat and go back early Monday? But that may not work for ur childcare. Hmm