Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bible school and Anti-August

This week Parker and I have been attending bible school. He is not old enough to go to real bible school but they did create a class for the 3 year olds (and some two) that are not old enough to be in the three year old class. Anyone else have such confusing cut offs? My class has been great. All 10 year old boys but so good. I am actually glad I didn't get the girl class. They are all a little...I dont know....abnoxious? Tonight is the last night. I am glad but kinda sad too. Parker has been getting somthing out of the lessons because last night in my quiz of what snack, craft, game, story, did you have. He told me (okay Jer) that Jesus made a sick person feel better.

I am ready for fall! I am ready for days to get longer and to get back to a routine. I am ready to cook dinner again....remind me of that one in November. I am ready to be able to go to the park. Every year I want to just skip August. I think it is a pointless month. Nothing good happens in August. I am sure there is a birthday of someone I like in August but other than that....it should go away.

No comments: