Friday, July 18, 2008

Project!

I admit I am not a project finisher. I start things and usually end up finishing way later than I should. I have lived in my house for almost five years and my bedroom is still not complete. I did paint and have all the artwork but I started this headboard thing literally two years ago. I saw a picture in a magazine where they took three doors side by side and applied molding at the top an along each seam to make a headboard. So far I have three doors standing behind my bed. I am making it known that my bedroom will be finished by the end of the summer. I guess having babies and no money has been the main excuses. Babies rooms are much more fun to decorate. Yea Adri! I get to do it again!
I will give myself cuddos for painting the hall and living room last month. All the trim is done and the artwork is back on the walls. It is amazing what a fresh coat of paint will do. I having bunko at my house for the first time in a couple months so it has motivated me to finish what I have started. So here is what is left to do. I will take a picture when I finish each one.
My bedroom
1. Finish the door headboard (this is a biggie)
2. Hang curtains ( I already have them...sad I know)
3. Rearrange and hang art
4. Bed on risers (storage for kids clothes and my shoes)
5. Bedding? yeah right
Parker's room
1. Clean out closet...again, I feel like I do this every two months
2. Finish Parker's wall art
Bathroom
1. Find inexpensive bathroom mats

No comments: